Reply To: Stern

Forums Adventures Between Adventures Stern Reply To: Stern

March 25, 2016 at 5:50 pm #1734

Bad mojo those one’s. I’ve lived in Fanlu since I was a boy, nearly 70 years, and there kind have always been lurking around the edges. They are not all bad, but they have bad blood, and eventually they can’t help but cause trouble, and it’s always someone who ends up driving them off. Sometimes it’s the Nightwatchman, sometimes It’s the Monks of the shadow, sometimes it’s the brotherhood, and sometimes it’s just the common people getting together with torches and pitchforks…

The old man smiles and takes a long puff from a smoking pipe, seeming to enjoy some private memory for a second

This time, It was the Fishermen that drove them off. I didn’t see anything close to us, but there were several brawls around town before it was all settled. A real rough group of spirit bloods, called themselves The Black Vines, they started shaking people down while you were away. But then the Fishermen showed up, and it was over in a few weeks. Reckon they’ll be back eventually though, that’s just how it goes.