Reply To: The Cabin in the woods

Forums Adventures Between Adventures The Cabin in the woods Reply To: The Cabin in the woods

July 5, 2016 at 9:15 pm #1871

Stern, you wake to the rhythmic sounds of someone chopping wood in the clearing of the cabin.
You look out the small window to see Cassiel, stripped to the waist again, in the center of the clearing a sturdy wagon is taking shape. He stops to wipe the sweat from his bald head, before he carries on hacking the branches of a small tree he had drug into the clearing while you all slept.
In fact it looks like he has been at it for quite some time. With the exception of the wheels and axles, the body of the wagon looks pretty much done.
Without turning back, his voice carrying well He says “Well Boy, seeing as how you’re up now, why don’t you come help me out. That is if any of you are skilled at anything other than fighting? If not well then I will teach you a thing or three.” And he keeps on chopping, pausing again “Oh and someone do make breakfast. I am starved.”
He begins singing to himself, his deep voice carrying easily through the walls of the cabin, waking anyone who is not already up.