Reply To: The Aftermath of Shen Ling (After game 11/6/15)

Forums Adventures Between Adventures The Aftermath of Shen Ling (After game 11/6/15) Reply To: The Aftermath of Shen Ling (After game 11/6/15)

December 10, 2015 at 3:34 pm #1648

Caris’s stomach did a little flip flop at the sound of Daidoji’s voice. As she turned and their eyes met, the fire inside of her was fanned to almost a fever. Remembering her manners she smiled and greeted his companions.

“My goodness, Mr. Threnody, I had mistaken you for our companion Mr. Grey for a moment! You must be related?” Caris felt immediately at ease with Lady Lay Yu Quan’s charm and relaxed manner. “I would be delighted!” Caris said to her with a grin. What more will she learn about this man who is having such affect on her? The idea of a learning a new dance sounds fun, if not challenging but the idea of a dance later on with this man… sets her imagination reeling.

As Caris loops arm and arm with Lady Lay Yu, she looks over her shoulder at the still blushing Daidoji and flashes him a coy smile. Much to her own surprise, she even batted her eyelashes at him.. just a little.

“Am I flirting with him??!” Caris mentally scolds herself. It’s been so long since she’s experienced this kind of distraction in her life, it feels almost foreign. But at the same time, she welcomes it. The excitement is intoxicating.

[Is anyone rolling their eyes saying EW there’s NO love stories in DnD? ;)]