Reply To: In the Mists

Forums In the Mists In the Mists Reply To: In the Mists

February 12, 2015 at 5:51 pm #1129

You know I haven’t had a conversation like this in a long time…I’m a little rusty. If you’re talking about the battle with the Wretches…most people lose that eventually, it’s just a part of how things are.

Specifically, I’m here to protect my daughter and grand children. They’re home has weak spots, places where there should be protection but there’s not. They’ve been having trouble as a result, and they preyed so hard for protection that I heard them, so I made a petition to come here and do what I could. For now, all I can do is watch and protect. I have no idea how to get back to the world of the living, or I’d just go there and tell them what’s wrong. I know some spirits can, but I haven’t learned that trick. Sometimes, they see me when they dream, but when they wake up they can’t remember the dream, or they don’t realize what I’m trying to say. Do you know how to get back? I’m afraid all I can do for you is mostly what I’ve already done, I’ve led you to a safe place. I can tell you what I know of this side, maybe it will help…